Friday 1 July 2011

Hollywood's Hottest Bad Girls

Of her troubled past, which included a series of bizarre behaviors, Spears says "I'm past all of that. I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It's a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn."

Since her days as a child actress, the tabloid fixture has had a string of flops -- including the TV movie Labor Pains -- as well as a DUI arrest and three rehab stints.

Paris Hilton

Eight years later, Hilton's sex tape still haunts her. "People assume 'Oh, she's a slut,' just because of one thing that happened to me, and it's hard because I'll have to live with that the rest of my life and explain it to my children," she has said.

Lady Gaga

In April, the pop star came under fire after she called plagiarism accusations against her "retarded" in an interview. "I consider it part of my life's work and music to push the boundaries of love and acceptance. My apologies for not speaking thoughtfully," Gaga later said.

Angelina Jolie

"In my early 20s I was fighting with myself," the former party girl turned mom of six, who once passionately kissed her brother on the lips at the 2000 Academy Awards, says. "Now I take that punk in me to Washington, and I fight for something important."




No comments: